2. What Information do We collect?
3. Use of Information
• We use Your Information for understanding Users in such a way as to provide better Services at our Site; • We use Your Information to customize Your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection; • We use Your Information continually to improve Our Product and Service offerings; and
Services on the Platform would be available to India. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, undischarged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. We reserve the right to terminate or refuse Your registration, or refuse to permit access to the Site, if it is discovered or brought to its notice that You are a minor.
4. Deposit and withdrawal processing
In the course of making a deposit, You consent to providing us, or our duly appointed third party payment processors or our service providers, with the deposit method information and other relevant financial information (example: credit card number, debit card number and other payment instrument information). This information in conjunction with Your other personal information might be used, either by us or by third party payment processors appointed by us or service providers to clear financial transactions executed by you. You are required to advise us of, and update on your User Account, any relevant changes to your personal information.
5. What types of information are not allowed on Site?
• Nudity or other sexually suggestive content; • Hate speech; • credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group; • Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence; • Fake or impostor profiles; and • Spam.
7. Technical and functional management of the Site
When You use Our Site, We may also process technical data such as Your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of Your device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Site, resolve technical difficulties, and provide You with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Site.
We takes Your security seriously and We take precautions to keep Your Information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information We collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the internet, We cannot guarantee that communications between You and Us, or information stored on Site, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Any transmission of information by You to Our Site is at Your own risk.
9. Legal Disclaimer
We reserve the right to disclose Your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Our Site. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent to disclose Your Information, if so required under the applicable law.
10. Grievance Redressal
11. A Special Note about Children
The Services under the Site is not directed towards children under 18 (eighteen), they are not allowed to register with or use the Service or provide personal data. If We discover that We have collected personal information from a child under 18, We will delete that information immediately.
13. Governing Law